– ADVOCACY FOR THOSE IN NEED –
Immigration issues are some of the most legally complicated types of cases we work on. Thanks to the never-ending forms and requirements involved in almost all scenarios, having the right immigration lawyers on your side can make a world of difference in the outcome of your case.
HELPING CLIENTS IN MANY AREAS OF IMMIGRATION LAW INCLUDING:
- Defending noncitizens in removal/deportation proceedings
- Representing noncitizens in immigration custody
- Defending noncitizens against criminal charges that could affect their immigration status
- Helping lawful permanent residents (green card holders) apply for naturalization and citizenship
- Obtaining permanent residence (“green cards”) for family or employment
- Religious worker visas
- Investor visas
- Testifying as an expert in immigration and nationality law in connection with motions to vacate and set aside pleas in state and federal court
Our team understands how to overcome government obstacles involved in immigration issues. Our entire focus is on your goals, whether you are attempting to avoid deportation, attain temporary or permanent residency in the United States, obtain a work or study visa or become a United States citizen. Our team of immigration attorneys will speak with you clearly and honestly to help you understand every facet of what you are going through, and will work aggressively to develop the successful legal strategy required to make sure the outcome of your individual case is favorable.
Our objective in taking on your immigration case is to help you attain your life’s goals in the shortest amount of time, with the least amount of inconvenience and red tape to you.